Mamba
XOOPS Meeting with Redheadedrod in Cincinnati
  • 2012/7/1 0:20

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

It's always nice to meet other XOOPSers in person, so we can have a real conversation, instead of just emails and forum messages. Good personal relationships and friendships are key to have a good working environment and healthy community.

Last year, when I was in Europe, I met Bleekk in Vienna, Austria, and we had a very good conversation about XOOPS. Actually, last week we talked and he might be coming to USA to visit, so hopefully he'll be able to stop by in Cincinnati.

Today, I had the pleasure to finally meet Rodney (redheadedrod), who was visiting friends in Indianapolis, and drove almost two hours to get together with me.

We did a little walking tour of Cincinnati's downtown, and had a dinner in a newly opened restaurant Moerlein Lager House:

Resized Image

Resized Image

It was fun to talk about XOOPS, the PDO stuff for XOOPS that Rodney is working on at the moment, and various modules.

Try to meet fellow XOOPSers in your area, and let us know about it - post pictures, share your discussion topics.

Rodney, it was great to meet you in person! Next time we'll need to organize XOOPS Conference, and invite other people
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

redheadedrod
Re: XOOPS Meeting with Redheadedrod in Cincinnati

Was great meeting you too Michael. Too bad it was almost 100F that day. I think I drank about a gallon and a half of water while I was out there. Was a much needed mini vacation and hopefully now I can get back to coding refreshed!

Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

Mamba
  • 2012/7/2 4:36

• Mamba

Yeah, it was hot! The Global Warming is coming!

I am glad that you got home safely and refreshed!
Support XOOPS => DONATE

iHackCode

That's Awesome. And it's been quite hot lately, summer has definitely started.
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Mamba
  • 2012/7/2 15:26

• Mamba

iHackCode, I've heard from Rodney that since both of you are currently in Michigan, you might be getting together too!

If you do, please post some pictures!
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Login

Who's Online

261 user(s) are online (188 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 261

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits