reWARder
Zetagenesis how to define custom column width
  • 2012/1/16 15:31

• reWARder

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/28

Hi guys

I just installed Xoops in its latest version 2.5.4 and I chose zetagenesis as a theme. At the momemt I'm trying to get familiar with the theme and I'm trying to make it look like my website does atm: www.ocaholic.ch

It would be really nice if somebody could tell me how I can adjust the width of the individual columns. At the moment the template looks as follows: www.ocaholic.ch/htdocs
On the right hand side you have a banner that is not displayed correctly. I would have to increase the width of the right column. but unfortunately when I try to add percentage values in the corresponding .css file it kind of move the other columns in a very ugly way.

So ... is anybody here who's really familiar with the zetagenesis theme and furthermore willing to help?

timgno
Re: Zetagenesis how to define custom column width
  • 2012/1/16 16:38

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

Hello!

If you have interests you can (download 1, download 2, download 3, download 4) a theme similar to this one of my site that are almost as similar code zetagenesis, with particular division into three distinct columns

reWARder
  • 2012/1/16 16:49

• reWARder

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/28

Hi timgno
Thank you for your reply. I'll check out your themes later on :)

timgno
  • 2012/1/16 16:51

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

Important:

Replace the code for google analytics with your personal code of your Google account, if you have, otherwise delete the line that invokes in the file header.html in tpl folder.

Login

Who's Online

108 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 108

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits