alwmrwk3
3rd attemt of 2.5.3Final installation "No Access To Admin area
  • 2011/10/7 0:38

• alwmrwk3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/10/7

I've attempted to install XOOPS 3 times now and continue to get the same problem. I did the cmod 777 to all directories and files as instructed, made mainfile.php writeable, moved xoops_data, xoops_lib up one directory renamed them, made the new data directory and sub directories and file writeable as instructed, include/licenses.php writeable, run installer all seems ok get all green checks and success, changed data and lib directory when I got red flagged then they went green, finished.

Deleted all cookies, temp files etc. rebooted computer even then went to my site logged in, but under user menu my administration menu, view account buttons goto a blank screen, and my Main Menu all of my installed modules show up but, user profile and smart partner buttons also go to blank screens. I checked the mainfile.php, and secure.php in my data directory all info is correct but thos site still won't work.

http://www.kankakeedirectory.com

Just finished my 4th attempt stll get the same results.

After further research I found PHP4 and PHP5 were both active on my host server once I shut of php4 and left PHP5 on it worked.

Thankyou XOOPers for all the good posts helpful information.

leomissao
Re: 3rd attemt of 2.5.3Final installation "No Access To Admin area
  • 2011/10/7 5:18

• leomissao

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/8/1 7

1- Go into phpmyadmin and database to locate your site table {prefix} _config (where the "{prefix}" is the prefix of the tables that you defined during installation);

2- Among the items on the table to locate the item conf_id equal to 13 (and / or conf_name = debug_mode) and ask him to edit;

3 - On the page that loads, locate the item conf_value and modify its value to 1

Post the result of errors here

Using google translator. There speaks English

I hope this helps.

alwmrwk3
Re: 3rd attemt of 2.5.3Final installation "No Access To Admin area
  • 2011/10/7 7:48

• alwmrwk3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/10/7

Quote:

leomissao wrote:
1- Go into phpmyadmin and database to locate your site table {prefix} _config (where the "{prefix}" is the prefix of the tables that you defined during installation);

2- Among the items on the table to locate the item conf_id equal to 13 (and / or conf_name = debug_mode) and ask him to edit;

3 - On the page that loads, locate the item conf_value and modify its value to 1

Post the result of errors here

Using google translator. There speaks English

I hope this helps.

Errors
Warning: fopen(/xoops_lib/modules/protector/configs/configcache1a65af): failed to open stream: Permission denied in file /xoops_lib/modules/protector/class/protector.php line 144
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in file /xoops_lib/modules/protector/class/protector.php line 145
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in file /xoops_lib/modules/protector/class/protector.php line 146

This is what I got under errors. I also realize I have the xoops_data and lib files still in the directory, but this is because after 4 tries I decided to leave the file structure as it came in the download from sourceforge.

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits