Emporium
Problem with protector module when I migrate to VPS
  • 2011/7/29 17:58

• Emporium

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/7/29

Hi there,

I recently migrated my xoops website to a VPS, and everything worked fine except for the protector module. I can't even have it in the "modules waiting to be installed area" @ the admin CP.

Using the xoops debbuging option I got these 3 errors:

Quote:
Warning: include_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/.../xoops_library/modules/protector/class/registry.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (:/tmp/) in file: modules/protector/mytrustdirname.php and line 7

Quote:
Warning: include_once(/var/www/.../xoops_library/modules/protector/class/registry.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in file: modules/protector/mytrustdirname.php in line 7

Quote:
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/var/www/.../xoops_library/modules/protector/class/registry.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in file: modules/protector/mytrustdirname.php in line 7

Any ideas why? I have changed the XOOPS_PATH and the XOOPS_VAR_PATH on the mainfile.php

Thanks in advance for checking out my problem, if someone is able to tell me how to fix it I will owe him/her a beer ;)

Mamba
Re: Problem with protector module when I migrate to VPS
  • 2011/7/29 19:05

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

It seems like you have problems with Protector files that should be in the XOOPS_TRUST_PATH.

Did you copy them as well to your VPS?

Go to mainfile.php and see where is your XOOPS_TRUST_PATH pointing to. Then check there if you have the Protector files in the /modules/protector directory.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

259 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 259

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits