Arsenjev
XMAIL module
  • 2010/11/8 11:47

• Arsenjev

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/9/6 1

I made some adjustments in 8 files of the XMAIL-module. I Would prefer to upload the entire module instead of posting the code.

Is it possible to upload the hacked module here somewhere?

The changes concern:

This version of the XMAIL-module (based on v1.10, 17 Fevereiro 2004, by Claudia Antonini Vitiello Callegari) contains a few adjustments to allow users to send messages with attachments, while 'auto-approve' is set to 'Yes' (gerenica.php).

Also:
- A few fields are disabled from the 'Send message' form (index.php),
- The current users' username is shown in the field 'From Name (only name)' on the 'Send message' form (index.php),
- The current users' e-mail address is shown in the field 'Reply To (only e-mail) on the 'Send message' form (index.php),
- The 'Available files' are shown on '2: Manage messages' (include/classfiles.php),
- The table 'Available files' is shown with the right width in Linux (include/classfiles.php),
- The table 'Attached files' is shown with the right width in Linux (include/classfiles.php),
- An extra column ('Registered by:') is added to the 'Send log' form (verlog.php, templates/xmail_verlog.htm),
- The 'Send log' form now only shows the current users' sent messages (verlog.php),
- A few texts have changed.

Arsenjev

btesec
Re: XMAIL module
  • 2010/11/8 14:26

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

Hi Arsenjev,
would be happy to test it out, let me know when you post it. I PM you.

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits