playsome
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
  • 2010/10/7 13:07

• playsome

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2009/4/15

Hello xoopsers,

I would like to ask you, especially module/core devs about Object Oriented Analysis and Design, why? Because I am currently studying the subject at university as part of my BSc Information Technology and to be honest I just cant seem to get my head around it.

So my question is, do any devs use these methodologies to develop modules or the core? i.e when starting a new module do use use case diagrams and use case descriptions, class diagrams etc to aid in the development of the module? if so could you provide some examples of some previous work if possible?

You see I can understand the concept of use case diagrams, you have actors who interact with a system to initiate a certain function ( a use case), the trouble I am having is reading through the scenarious provided by the lecturer and picking out what would be a use case and what would be an internal system function, so I am hoping if i seen some examples from a software a system I am already familiar with(xoops) then hopefully I might be able to understand it a bit better.

Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits