jcweb
Little problem in AMS 3.0
  • 2010/8/18 14:41

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

Hi friends
I think its a little bug in the last version of this modul. If you choose a topic image and say show the image left and you edit the article the alignment jump to the right. In the other direction the same. Its not a major problem, can you explore is it a bug or a feature

One, two suggestion from me. First it is really a great module, thanks alot to sharing with us!

The searchform in the link section is IMHO not necessary, it brings more confusion as the searchform help at this place. The second suggestion concerns also the link feature. If you will change read (link) is required to recommended you have no options to do this. You must delete the link and create a new one. Its only my meaning, as for myself i has no problem to see what i must do, i see other users the stand in front of that and did not know what to do. Thanks in advance.

Greets Andy

Mazarin
Re: Little problem in AMS 3.0
  • 2010/8/18 19:37

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/12/10

I use AMS too and think it's really good, but what is this "link section" you are talking about???

jcweb
Re: Little problem in AMS 3.0
  • 2010/8/18 20:47

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

If you have already publish an article, you have right the edit link a feature called link or links (different in some languages) where you can post a link to the article. Did you not have this feature or is the module not installed in the latest version on your xoops site? If not i can attach a screenshot.

Greets

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits