fibri
XLanguage: tons of problems
  • 2010/7/26 13:09

• fibri

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/5/20

Hi, I have a serius issue with XLanguage, and its driving me crazy.
I programmed my own module to publish news in the homepage.
I created a simple editor to write the news and add a photo to the text.

It seems I can use Xlanguage without problem, I mean, I can write the new in two languages and its displayed without problem in the homepage.
But whenever I wanna edit this new, the texts is changed and pieces of code from the Xlanguage module are inserted, for example:

"Conscientes de la situación en la que nos encontramos, las instituciones estatales y autonómicas dedicadas a la promoción exterior se han comprometido, en un acuerdo alcanzado en el pleno del Consejo Interterritorial de Internacionalización (CII), a elaborar un Plan Integrado de Apoyo a las Exportaciones. El objetivo es el de coordinar y aprovechar d ipts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/en.js" type="text/javascript"> e la manera más efectiva sus actuaciones y garantizar que la salida al exterior de las empresas españolas sea una de las palancas que impulsen la recuperación económica."

I really dont know how to solve it, and ithis is not the only problem this module is causing me. Im suffering the most weird experiences in my life as a programmer, for example, using a counter inside a loop whose value changes from 1 to 4 just after reading an array with the [en] [/en] brackets.

This is the code:
$sumador=1;
        echo 
$query;
        while(
$myrow $xoopsDB->fetchArray($query) ) {
          echo 
'<tr><td></td><td align="left">'.$myrow['title'].'</td><td align="left">Bloque de pagina principal</td></td><td align="left"><a href="./mbloque.php?idm='.$myrow['bid']. '">Editar</a></td><td></td></tr>';          

//echo '<tr><td></td><td align="left">'.$myrow['name'].'</td><td align="left">Bloque de pagina principal</td></td><td align="left"><a href="./mbloque.php?idm='.$myrow['bid']. '">Editar</a></td><td></td></tr>';          

$hay 1;

$sumador$sumador+1;

So the instruction that reads from $myrow['title'] increments sumador from 1 to 4.

Its completly crazy I know, but it happens, and it happens only if that strings contains language brackets.

HELP!

oswaldo
Re: XLanguage: tons of problems
  • 2010/7/26 18:05

• oswaldo

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/22

Hi fibri

Maybe you don`t want to change but if you want to forget the problems put a google widget, djmai in esxoops make a litle modulo that install it as a module and you only have to give the permissions for the block, you can download HERE

Peekay
Re: XLanguage: tons of problems
  • 2010/7/26 20:25

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

If you are using TinyEditor in your custom module, I would imagine you will need to add the Xlanguage tags [en][/en] etc. to the valid elements list.

I don't use Xlanguage so this is just a guess.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Login

Who's Online

230 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 230

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits