james02
Zina module issues
  • 2010/4/20 11:46

• james02

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/3/25

Greetings!

edit: Using Zina version zina-2.0b13-XOOPS-2.3.tar.gz

because 2.0b15 does not have a Xoops install.

I'm thinking I may need to chat with the Zina dev, but I thought I would post here too. I'm using Xoops 2.4.4, and would like to play MP3 files on the server. I have three issues with Zina.

1. Won't play MP3s on server (mpg123 issue)
2. mootools.js conflict?
3. No icons - just textlabels - is this right?

With regard to each, in detail:
1. to play MP3s on the server it appears that I need mpg123 or some other MP3 player installed by the site administrator. Is there an MP3 player available for integration in Xoops? I can probably talk admins into installing, but would rather handle myself.

2. The output from the zina help command says that all items shown in RED must be fixed, and this one failed/is in red:

"Jquery status: If this test fails, it is most likely a conflict with mootools.js or a module/component/plugin that uses mootools. Try disabling that module on Zina pages and/or check your browsers JavaScript debugger for an error message."

The modules I have installed are:
System
Private Messaging
User Profile
Protector
Weblog
Zina

I have no idea which one (if any) use mootools, and I also cannot find any place in the "Zina pages" to "disable that module". The error message appears in both browsers I use: Opera 10.51 and IE8...but where would I go to look at JS debug output?

3. No icons - only text labels - and in IE8, red X missing image symbols. I can't find a css file to integrate with xoops.css (and don't know if that would fix the problem).

Here is my system overview output:
XOOPS Version XOOPS 2.4.4
PHP Version 5.2.6
mySQL Version 4.1.22
Server API apache2handler
OS Linux
safe_mode Off
register_globals Off
magic_quotes_gpc Off
allow_url_fopen Off
fsockopen On
post_max_size 128M
max_input_time 60
output_buffering 4096
max_execution_time 30
memory_limit 128M
file_uploads On
upload_max_filesize 128M

Thanks for any help you can provide!

James

Login

Who's Online

231 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 231

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits