jcweb
Some questions in front of xoops 2.5
  • 2010/3/25 0:01

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

Hi friends

I have some question (little problems and feature request), at the moment to the version 2.4.4 but i thinks also for XOOPS 2.5.

After a new installation, sometimes the templates will not load correctly in the admin sector. I dont know what happend, as an example i reload a module or i change settings in a module and i save the changes, the template with the ajax indicator.gif is not show. First i think the the ftp upload do not upload all files, so i reload the default theme again, but i see the little problem again, when i change the theme. Did anyone have the same problem, is it a session problem...?

xxx

Second question goes to the wysiwyg editors cke and tiny_mce. Some of you know, if users choose one of this editor, the enter mode problem is already exist. You press the enter button on your keyboard it makes not a single linebreak, it makes a double linebreak. I know the solution to press shift+enter - i know that, but not all users know that. I try to configure the js file and modify the force_p_newline : p to false and complete it with force_br_newline : br but this will not solve my problem. I modify the content.css with margin and padding 0 - it will help that i cannot see the double linebreak in the editor, but if i save - i have and see the white space.

I see you config the force_p_newline in the settings.php to true, i try to config to false, but i have no luck!

Did you see any chance to config that the enter mode makes only one linebreak? Is there a way that the XOOPS image manager works in the wysiwyg editors?

I ask not for myself, but we have a lot of users with no experience and they stand in front of problem to implement a picture ex. in the tiny_mce. On the other hand i have the problem to correct their topics to delete the white space.

Thanks for any answer!
Andy

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits