wesstarnl
[Assistance needed] Article 1.00 summary
  • 2010/3/11 22:52

• wesstarnl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/3/11

Greetings, everyone!

I recently installed the module "Article 1.00" and set it to "Blog" for using it as my "homepage module".

However, when the article summary is displayed on the index page, all the text looses it's formatting. It is displayed as a wall of text, ignoring all breaklines, coloring and other font attributes.

Strangely enough, the article itself (after clicking on the link) shows the text exactly as intended, including all these font attributes.

I checked the tag that calls forth the text (<{$article.summary}>) in the article_item_blog.html template and tried altering this with "php echo nl2br" code snippets and other tricks, but as soon as I try to do anything with it, all I get is a white page without anything visible.

Is there anyone who can help me with this module? If it helps, I can provide additional information, code pieces or complete pages, but I hope a few people have experience with this module and/or problem.

Thanks in advance!

---------------------------------

TL/DR?
Text that
looks like this
in my database

Is displayed like this on the frontpage. Without any text formatting, paragraphing or other visual resemblance as to how it was originally written.

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits