redheadedrod
Making morphogenesis work...

Thought I posted this thread but it apparently didn't make it...

Anyhow I am trying out the morphogenesis themes and I get this error with it and the CSS100 theme. Same error just different directory for the theme....

I searched for answers and couldn't find any..

Quote:

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

You can provide the following information to the administrators of this site to help them solve the problem:

Error: Smarty error: [in css100_morpho/xotpl/xo_homepage.html line 43]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'block' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)

This is with XOOPS 2.4.4 with a new install and no modules.

I would like to use this as the base for my main theme but I need to find out why it doesn't work first.

Rodney

Burning
Re: Making morphogenesis work...
  • 2010/2/19 18:50

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi'

In /extra folder there is a plugin : you have to copy it in :
• www/class/smarty/xoops_plugins/
• or (I can't remember) www/class/smarty/plugins/

Next, if you want display top area for your homepage, check path in template :
• css100/xotopl/xo_homepage.html

Quote:
<{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF=='/index.php'}>

<!-- In the above line: if your site is at the root of the server, put '/index.php', otherwise '/foldername/index.php'
If you have difficulty finding the path, add <{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}> in first line of this file and the information displayed, then remove the line and this comments for safety issues <{$xoops_rootpath}>
Dans la ligne ci-dessus : si votre site est à la racine du serveur, mettez '/index.php', sinon '/nomdudossier/index.php'
Si vous avez des difficultés à trouver le chemin,insérer <{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}> en première ligne de ce fichier et les informations s'afficheront, puis retirer la ligne et ce commentaire pour des questions de sécurité -->

redheadedrod
Re: Making morphogenesis work...

That worked, thanks!

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits