explorer1979
Hack the Left Column Main Menu CSS

Hi all,

My web site using a template that download from here
https://xoops.org/modules/extgallery/public-photo.php?photoId=1052#photoNav

I am try to using the Smarty to hack the "Main Menu" using different CSS Background (It have a orange dragon background)

But, since this themes using common share with all other block... so after I try to replace the CSS background image with the one that I need, all other block 's background also changed, it is not what I want to be....

I just want the Main Menu using my special background.

Now I am wonder how to hack the smarty coding?

P.S. The "Main Menu" on my web site is a System Block, and it block.id is 5

I had try this, but not work!!!
This is edit the theme's theme_blockleft.html

I change the coding to this one...
<{if $block.id eq5}> <div class="xo-block <{$block.module}>">     <{if $block.title}>     <div class="xo-blocktitle"><h3><{$block.title}></h3></div>     <{/if}>     <div class="xo-blockcontentMainMenu"><{$block.content}></div>     <div class="xo-blockbottom"></div> </div>  <{else}> <div class="xo-block <{$block.module}>">     <{if $block.title}>     <div class="xo-blocktitle"><h3><{$block.title}></h3></div>     <{/if}>     <div class="xo-blockcontent"><{$block.content}></div>     <div class="xo-blockbottom"></div> </div> <{/if}>

The original coding on this files is like that....

<div class="xo-block <{$block.module}>">     <{if $block.title}>     <div class="xo-blocktitle"><h3><{$block.title}></h3></div>     <{/if}>     <div class="xo-blockcontent"><{$block.content}></div>     <div class="xo-blockbottom"></div> </div>

Thank you of your time and help

And here are my web site that under development
My Web Site Here

kris_fr
Re: Hack the Left Column Main Menu CSS
  • 2010/2/16 14:54

• kris_fr

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2005/12/31

hi,

morpho html code :
<div id="xo-block-<{$block.module}>-<{$block.id}>" class="xo-block <{$block.module}>">

and after for css :
#xo-block_system-5 {blabla ...}

@+

Login

Who's Online

190 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 190

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits