pcollins
Member list
  • 2010/1/13 21:55

• pcollins

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/1/13

Hi all

I need to be able to creat a page that displays all regiistered memebers with there first and last names and tha Avatar theu have uploaded.

I have managed to find the new usersusers page which allows you display the last so many registed users.

Any help would be appreciated

Burning
Re: Member list
  • 2010/1/13 22:45

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi'

You should try this tip.

Example

pcollins
  • 2010/1/14 21:38

• pcollins

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/1/13

Thanks for the reply. Have you used this before as im have a bit of a problem understanding how to get it to work.

Burning
  • 2010/1/14 22:28

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

Difficult for me to be more clear because of my bad english

The goal of this tip is to use a system block (Top Users) to list members of a site, ordered by group.

If you want same presentation you need :

• a blank module, nammed Ghost. Just install it like a classic module : you will have a page without anything plus an entry in Main menu. Put Top users block on this page. See 1 and 2

• a smarty plugin to improve template view (you can choose how many columns to display). See 3

• a top user block improved (optional, depends of what you need to display). You have to hack php file related to this block : www/modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php (see 4)

... you should download attached file to begin.

note : implementation lightbox is not explained in tutorial. Not very difficult, make a search with JQuery Thickbox

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits