bobwva
Ratings module
  • 2009/12/20 19:20

• bobwva

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/4/1 1

I would like to find someone who could either develop a new module or modify an existing one to add certain features. Specifically I would like something like the "Smart Partner" module, but would like to add user abilities to review the business - the capability to both (i) have a list of business characteristics, each with several optional ratings/data choices ...i.e. I use this module as a business directory, and would like to be able to enable users to rate each business (e.g. one characteristic might be: "Customer service - select one of (a) excellent, (b) good, (c) average, (d) poor (e) no rating given ); other characteristics might be "Pricing" "speed of service" and more

then add a text box where the same user could comment upon their experience with this merchant.

Visitors to the merchant's profile would then see a list of customer reviews, sorted by date and with an overall rating (based upon average rating of reviewers), and could then click and see the merchant's review by each customer that they desired. This would enable visitors to the website to help others identify excellent merchants and avoid bad ones

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits