kcolrah
Use and select editors - Xoops 2.4.2 and AMS 2.52
  • 2009/12/11 8:28

• kcolrah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/21

Reposted from Beginner's Corner, may be it is more appropriate here:

Hi all,
I've installed XOOPS 2.4.2 and, as article management, AMS 2.52.
No other modules other than those already included in XOOPS core package (System, Protector, PM).

My problem is with editor use and selection within AMS (and I suppose any other module using editors - I've tried News with same results).

Starting from the standard installation I can only choose editor in AMS preference.
In the same page AMS is set up to enable users to select their preferred editor but I've found no place to select it when posting a new article.
I'm only able to change editor from the AMS admin preference area.
Also, standard XOOPS install in class/xoopseditors: ckeditor, dhtmlarea, textarea, tinymce. No selection works and only dhtmlarea is usable.
Trying to update module, clear cache in AMS and XOOPS produce no better results.

Then I've installed the xoopseditor package (version 1.21) and I'm now able to use the Koivi editor (this one only), but still have no editor choice available for user.

Did you know how to solve this? Am I missing something basilar?
Searching in the forum I haven't found anything useful (at least not for latest XOOPS version, and I'm not sure I can apply proposed changes for older versions to the new one).

Thanks for your reply, and my best regards.

Login

Who's Online

438 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 438

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits