Eastgrove
XoopsTraining.com - Who wants it?
  • 2009/10/16 15:44

• Eastgrove

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/5/15

Hi!

I've been sitting on a great domain (XoopsTraining.com) in the XOOPS niche for the past three years. I had some awesome plans for it but other things got in the way, so I'm selling up.

I've been a member here since 2002 and I have always thought the basic concept behind XOOPS is brilliant! I'm thrilled to see the 2.3.x version, it's awesome!

I'm also a perpetual lurker and haven't made many posts during the years.. I recently broke the 100 posts on another forum where I'm really active... High Score! Oh, well.

I think the domain is great and I really would like to see it ending up somewhere within the core XOOPS community.

I hope it's ok that I'm announcing it here, otherwise please move or remove this post.

Check it out here:
http://flippa.com/auctions/76870/XoopsTraining-com-Popular-CMS-Brandable-Domain-NO-Reserve-3-years-old

I'm not going to insult you with a sales pitch, but here are the basics of the auction:
The domain is XoopsTraining.com.
I'm also giving the winner a business plan for the domain and a seo plan to get it ranked in Google for Xoops.

I'm a online marketing and seo consultant in "real" life and I sell similar seo plans to local business for min $500.

But I'm starting the auction at $1, with no reserve.

Whatever it sells for, it sells for :O

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about it, seeing you'd appreciate it's value more than most. Let me know if you've got any questions about it. Cheers!

Anders Eastgrove
Phone: +46703922599

P.S. This is only going to be up for a few days, so if you’re keen, I encourage you to check it out before it gets snapped up:http://flippa.com/auctions/76870/XoopsTraining-com-Popular-CMS-Brandable-Domain-NO-Reserve-3-years-old

Best Regards,
Anders

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits