demazero
Install xk editor class 1.0.53 beta2
  • 2009/6/24 10:50

• demazero

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/4/1 1

Hi all, i want asking something
firstly im using koivi editor -for news module- that still got bug on image manager, so i'll try fix that bug with installing xk editor class 1.0.53 beta2. i have copy 'wysiwyg ' to the class path and i have replace 'system_imagemanager.html' on my 'modules/system/templates/' path and i wipe all data cache in templates_c and i edit/modified on 'modules/news/include/storyform.php' ..
i replace :
'$editor=news_getWysiwygForm(_NW_THESCOOP, 'hometext', $hometext, 15, 60, 'hometext_hidden');
$sform->addElement($editor,true);'
with
'$sform->addElement(new XoopsFormWysiwygTextArea( _NW_THESCOOP, 'hometext', $hometext, '100%', '400px',''), true); '
and
'$editor2=news_getWysiwygForm(_AM_EXTEXT, 'bodytext', $bodytext, 15, 60, 'bodytext_hidden');
$sform->addElement($editor2,false);'
with
'$sform->addElement(new XoopsFormWysiwygTextArea( _AM_EXTEXT, 'bodytext', $bodytext, '100%', '400px',''), true);'

and i add
'include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH . "/class/wysiwyg/formwysiwygtextarea.php";'
after
'include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/xoopsformloader.php';'

and the result is still cannot use image manager especially when using IE there is javascript error that tell 'Editor_bodytext' not working and i cant write something on editor .. i must change the editor to the others if i want write on the editor .. but the problem is, some modules using koivi editor

Can someone explain me whats wrong with my installation .. thanks all ^_^

fyi :
im using XOOPS 2.0.18, news 1.56

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits