Kiwi_Chris
Tibia Fansite Now Supported
  • 2009/5/17 21:50

• Kiwi_Chris

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/1/3 2

Hi I made a social networking website with XOOPS after many weeks of looking at many different CMS out there I found Yogurt, since then I have made 500 members to the site.

Tibia is an Free online MMORPG which is one of the oldest online MMORPG which has been running for well over 10 years.

Tibia selects some of the fansites to become supported which means players can link directly to supported sites within game and there Forums.

This was a big accomplishment which I am very proud of.

I am currently trying to find a better Theme that is both pleasing to the eye and also quick to load, and easy to navigate. The main issue I have had is finding a theme that works with all the modules I have installed.

I would welcome any suggestions you may have.

Site location is Tibiafriends

test login is.

user: test 5
Pass 123test5

------------------------------
Currently we have around 400 Unique Visits a day, with our top visits for one day being 3000 unique visits, the site is still very young and much work needs to be done to fully optimize it.
-------------

The Yogurt Module I am running is fully operational with pictures, audio, video, scarps, direct profile link when a uname is clicked anywhere within the site.

Then only non XOOPS application I am running is smf forums, which uses a XOOPS Bridge.

--------------------------------------------------------

I welcome any feedback.

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits