chefry
Database Errors
  • 2009/3/19 21:14

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

I just tried to go to my site and I have debug mode turned on

First I got a white warning screen saying unable to connect to database, with this error code
Quote:
Error: notrace:Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

Then when it did connect, it showed my theme but not my user profile and I got the errors
Quote:

All errors (8) queries (17) blocks (0) extra (0) timers (6)
Errors
Notice: Undefined index: self_delete in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 52
Notice: Undefined index: allow_chgmail in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 58
Notice: Undefined variable: categories in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 176
Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 176
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 176
Notice: Undefined variable: categories in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 185
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:profile_userinfo.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:profile_userinfo.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1092

I've been getting a lot of "unable to connect to database" messages, and usually hitting the refresh once or twice gets me in, but this is the first time I've got these error codes.

I thought it was a problem with my host. Now I'm not so sure

Any ideas on this one guys?

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits