jdseymour
Mor.pho.GEN.e.Sis English Docs/Tutorials

xoofoo.org has some great information on XOOPS theming, but it is all in French. My French is nonexistent. Is there any documentation/tutorials on the Mor.pho.GEN.e.Sis themes in English anywhere?

I just downloaded a theme based on this engine I like, but even the comments in the code are in French.

TIA

dslchart
Re: Mor.pho.GEN.e.Sis English Docs/Tutorials
  • 2008/10/19 17:46

• dslchart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/9/7 1

yes, a english documentation of Mor.pho.GEN.e.Sis is very helpful. im also found the documention only in french.

stefan88
  • 2008/10/19 18:18

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

I found this among my files. Not shure how helpfull it is, but it's something ...

http://rapidshare.com/files/155582800/xoops2_doc_Morphogenesis_210_14-01-2008.rar.html

jdseymour

Thanks stefan88,

That is a nice overview of features and organization. At the moment I am mainly interested in the global nav bar - adjusting the links for my site and modules. I tried editing the globalnav.html but did not seem to change anything. Lots of smarty variables included - will have to do some more testing I guess before I can get it right.

Burning
  • 2008/10/19 19:18

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi,

About globalnav.html, you get two solutions :
- if you don't need multilanguage site, you can write items directly in html (so replace <{$smarty.const.THEME_HOME}> by "Home")
- if your site is multilanguage, you have to modify www/language/"your-languages"/theme.php defines

About ""documentation"" you can download this Quick Start Guide.

Hope it's help. Sorry for bad english

@+
Still learning CSS and... english

Login

Who's Online

83 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 83

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits