erzon
Invalid confirmation code!
  • 2008/9/23 8:38

• erzon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/1/1 3

I try to install the XOOPS ver 2.30 but im having problem with confirmation code. Even I type the correct confirmation code it keeps saying Invalid confirmation code!

What seems to be the problem?

xsell
Re: Invalid confirmation code!
  • 2008/9/25 0:35

• xsell

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/9/2 1

i have the same problem , even when i disabled the confirmation code

HannY
  • 2008/9/26 2:57

• HannY

• Just popping in

i have opend a topic for this matter, but got no reply:(
in my case it even doesnt show the confirmation code. i tried changing code in captcha folder lik that guy in other topic suggested, but that didnt work for me, it doesnt even show me the registration page anymore (blank white page)

Mamba
  • 2008/9/26 12:13

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

To all the posters - when you report a problems, can you please let us know every time the PHP/MySQL/XOOPS version?

It is helping us a lot!! Thank you!!!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

HannY
  • 2008/9/26 13:23

• HannY

• Just popping in

PHP version 4.4.8
MySQL version 4.1.22-standard
XOOPS version: 2.3

so, is there any chance that anyone has a solution for me, or do i have to switch back to the older version of xoops?

csnelgrove
  • 2008/9/26 15:21

• csnelgrove

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/9/26

Found a temporary fix, disabling CAPTCHA via the variable in xoopscaptcha.php does not work.

I simply replaced the register.php with the register.php from my old XOOPS version (2.0.18).... This has allowed users to register....

WE STILL NEED A REAL FIX FOR THIS ISSUE...

Chase Snelgrove
IT Operations Manager
Employment Staffing Inc.
www.esieci.com

Xoops Version 2.3
PHP 5
MySQL 5

xsell
  • 2008/9/26 16:41

• xsell

• Quite a regular

Well in my case The all works well , it just when i disable captcha , no one can add comment because it keep says Invalid code , even know i disabled it !! so i enabled it back .

2- i have tried to replace the register.php before and it works , but if you have chosen to Send email to active the account , it well Send email but does not matter he well be already Active .. other words any new user well ve Auto Activated even if u chose to active the account by sending activations code .. so i have putted back the new register.php file ..and Now i have no problem with it , but i need to know how to allow Name with space to be accepted Such as ' john singy '

3- try Guys do this , if u use Custom Template , try to use the Default one , and my captach didt work with my guest book , then i found out it was the path for my site cause it .. i installed Fresh copy to see the different between the New Mainfile.php and the old one , and it was The Path the old one even the site is working but the path was messing a word , so i copied the path from the new mainfile.php to the old one and it works i get the captha to work ..

XOOPS - XOOPS 2.3.0
PHP - 5.2.3
MySQL - 5.0.67
Server API - apache2handler
OS - Linux

erzon
  • 2008/9/27 0:27

• erzon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/1/1 3

I got it work when I clean my cache after it no problem found.

Login

Who's Online

202 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 202

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits