skitch
Myalbum-P global permissions
  • 2008/9/16 17:26

• skitch

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/22

Ok first of I have php version 5.2.1, myalbum-p version 2.84 and XOOPS version 2.0.18.1. My problem is it will not let me change any of the global permissions within the myalbum module. I do get the "Permissions have been changed successfully" message and it reloads to the global permissions page of my album but does not record any of my changes. Any help would be appreciated. I have this same post over at PEAK XOOPS but thought I would post here also to broaden the scope of help that I might receive.

Glenshadow
Re: Myalbum-P global permissions
  • 2008/9/19 2:52

• Glenshadow

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/9/19

I had this exact same problem today. Couldn't figure it out because everything else seemed to work. I checked the authors sit and saw your post there as well... couldn't find an answer, so I took the plunge into the latest beta.

I really didn't want to put beta code on my site, but it did in fact solve the issue.

Good luck !

Aldor
Re: Myalbum-P global permissions
  • 2009/6/23 14:42

• Aldor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/5/27

I am struggling with the same problem. I don't want to put beta code on my site (as suggested for possible fix above), can anybody tell me wheare can i change by hand those permissions in the MySQL maybe? I just want to allow registered users to upload pic's.

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits