flymax
Posting information on module News 1.55...caching?
  • 2008/8/7 12:35

• flymax

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/26

Good morning,
I have installed XOOPS 2.0.18.1_ITA.
I have already read another posts to clean posting information on the news of the mmodule News 1.55. I have already modified the page modules\news\templates\news_item.html, but I see the information yet. I have found the page on the table tplsource, and I have modified this source for all the set...but I see the information yet.
I have clean the browser cache and restart the web server (WOS portable 2), but I see the information yet...
What can I do please to delete this visualization? Thanx very much.

stefan88
Re: Posting information on module News 1.55...caching?
  • 2008/8/7 14:22

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

did you cleared the templates cache (delete all files except index.html in templates_c folder)?

Very good way to work with templates is GiJoes modules templatesadmin (discontinued) and altsys (new module from the merger of templatesadmin and blockadmin).

The XOOPS versions after 2.0.14 have a template override from theme - search the news for a guide...

The proper way to work with templates is to clone the default template set, make the new one as default and make changes there. If you change the files in module/templates folder, you need to update that module and clean templates_c folder...

flymax
Re: Posting information on module News 1.55...caching?
  • 2008/8/7 14:32

• flymax

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/26

Right!!
...I didn't know there is the folder templates_c to clean!! This is the passage that I lost!
Now, I see only the title and the text!
Thanks, thanks very much!!

Login

Who's Online

275 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 275

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits