sokelley
Need theme that preserves existing website's design & editability
  • 2008/6/23 19:09

• sokelley

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/6/23

Hello all,

I'm a professional web designer with a specialty in CSS. A client whose site I created and launched is now initiating Phase 2 for the project: the integration of CMS functionality behind the existing design. The client's static website is located at www.appnexus.com.

In addition to maintaining the integrity of the current design, it's crucial that the underlying CSS/HTML can be easily edited (by me) so we don't have to bring someone in each time a page's layout needs tweaking. While I know a little PHP, I have no knowledge of the inner workings of XOOPS or any other CMS system, and I'd actually like to keep it that way as much as possible — without sacrificing my ability to access and edit the code I've created.

The budget for this project is not expected to exceed $5,000; we'd like the CMS-integrated site to be up and running 2-3 weeks after we hire a developer. If you'd like to be considered for this project, please include in your proposal an estimate of how long it will take (in days or weeks) as well as a cost estimate.

Interested? Questions/comments/advice? Please reply to this post or email me at design@suzanneokelley.com.

Through this project I hope to build a relationship that will extend to future CMS development opportunities.

Thanks and all the best,
Suzanne O'Kelley
design@suzanneokelley.com

sokelley
Re: Need theme that preserves existing website's design & editability
  • 2008/6/24 16:41

• sokelley

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/6/23

Update:

The client is now considering including their wiki in the migration process, currently located athttps://wiki.appnexus.com/display/documentation/Home. If the wiki is included in the new XOOPS build, it should share the look & feel of their corporate website (at www.appnexus.com). Of course it can maintain its own internal navigation structure; we'd just want it to flow more naturally into main AppNexus website. Unlike the corporate site, I won't be tampering with the design/layout of the wiki once it's been set up.

If you're bidding, please let us know whether you can include the wiki in the build within the alloted $5000 budget (and if so, at what cost and timeframe).

Thanks so much,
Suzanne

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits