beardoctor54
Installation always goes back to language selection screen

Okay, so I've installed XOOPS like 6 times on other web pages. I just installed the same exact version as I successfully installed last week, with the same settings on the same host. This time I keep getting shoved back to the language selection screen. If I do a forced refresh it will sometimes get me as far as entering the database iformation, other times only as far as the physical and virtual path screens. But it always ends up back at the language selection page. When you select english and attempt to move on, it flashes the same screen for about 1 second in the top right corner of the screen and then returns back to the left hand side unchanged. The only difference I can think of between this site and the last one I did is that I literally JUST got the site set up. I'm thinking it could be an issue with the host, but not positive. Anyone had this problem before?

beardoctor54
Re: Installation always goes back to language selection screen

bah I bet I just figured it out. Found a post about downgrading to PHP 4 instead of 5. I had just tried that...waiting for the server to update. I will post if this works.

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits