• 2008/4/15 14:43

• eHobayyeb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/27

Hi Guys,

I have three ideas came to my mind today, here is an explanation:

1 - Idea Title: XOOPS History
Explanation:
I want the history feature record every action of the administrators or moderators or a specific group but it does not record normal actions (commenting, submitting or rating) it record every administrating actions examples:
Deleting (Thread, File, Article, Comment)
Rejecting (File, Article)
Approving (File, Article)
Changing preferences (Minimum Password length, Meta Tags, Installing Modules, Changing Block Behavior and so on)

But this may take big storage in the database so it should be Optional or as a Separate Module

2 – Idea Title: Temporary Actions
Explanation:
Sometimes you want a block to be visible or hidden for number of days or months or you may need to show the whole module for a month or two (e.g.: Guestbook) or sometimes you want to announce a release of product after 5 days in the Articles Module and Submit a new Download into WF-Download. The job Temporary Actions feature is to do these for you automatically.

How does this Feature Behave with other module?
I think the responsible here is the Module Developer he can allow this feature to do such think (I am not a developer).

3 – Idea Title: RSS Administration Area
Explanation:
Suppose that I have these modules installed: SmartSecion, News, WF-Download, CBB, WF-Links. Every module have a RSS feed but I want to group them in one or more feeds Example:
Top of Our Sections (Shows 3 articles from SmartSection, 3 news stories form New and 3 from WF-Download)
Recent actions On my Site (Latest Article + Latest News Story + Latest Download + Latest Links)

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 153

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits