hughesjr
Membership Module
  • 2008/4/8 15:48

• hughesjr

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/21

I am trying to use the "Membership Module" for XOOPS 2.0.x:

Membership Module

What I am trying to accomplish is to come up with a form that has the all the groups on it for users and I want to be able to remove a person from the "registered users" and put them in a group called banned that has no permissions.

The module works perfectly for users who are in the "Webmasters" group. The form looks exactly like i want and it performs perfectly.

However, I have a Group called "ForumModerators" and when I try to set the permissions (using the admin section for the "Membership Module") so that members of the ForumModerators group (which I do not want to have full admin of the entire website, but I do want to be able to administer these users) have permissions in the membership module, the selected permissions are ignored.

What seems to happen, at least looking at the results page and the database, is that only "Built In" groups like Webmasters or "Registered Users" are getting updated permissions, however added groups (In my case ForumModerators, but the same it true for any created group) are ignored.

Is this module supposed to allow for me to assign permissions using the admin module to groups other than the "built in" groups?

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits