blootoon
[RESOLVED] New install, no errors but homepage show this
  • 2008/3/10 20:37

• blootoon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/3/10

EDIT: I have resolved this problem. My host provides an installer for a range of scripts and XOOPS is one of them and their install of it works fine. Would have been good to have found out what was wrong with my install of it though, might have helped others...

I have sucessfully installed XOOPS after searching for a good one, i think this one will suit me best.

There were no errors during install and it was quite simple.

The only problem i have is after it is installed I get the following text coming up on the front page:

ype The particular name to generate * return string **/ function notificationGenerateConfig (&$category, &$event, $type) { switch ($type) { case 'option_value': case 'name': return 'notify:' . $category['name'] . '-' . $event['name']; break; case 'option_name': return $category['name'] . '-' . $event['name']; break; default: return false; break; } } ?>

Not sure what it means, i know its to do with the SQL part of it, but dont know why its doing this. Tried to search to forum, with no sucess.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Edit:
Website URL:
http://www.blootoon.co.uk

XOOPS Version:
XOOPS 2.0.18.1

XOOPS Theme:
zetagenesis

XOOPS Template Set:

PHP Version:

MySQL Version:
4.1.11-Debian_4sarge5-log

Server Software:
Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7d SE/0.5.2

User's Browser:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits