recreate99
xpress module=vanished
  • 2008/1/31 18:47

• recreate99

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/27

Was trying to clone a block, and obviously I did something wrong. Went to update the xpress module, and now it's totally gone. Can't access it from system admin menu>modules-the only module there is the system admin module.

The good news is, all of my blogs are still there, but you cannot access them unless you go to edit them. I get this error message when I click on the "blog" tab: (site: www.recreate99.org)

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
SELECT xoops_wp_posts.ID, xoops_wp_comments.comment_ID, xoops_wp_comments.comment_content, xoops_wp_comments.comment_author, xoops_wp_comments.comment_date, xoops_wp_comments.comment_type FROM xoops_wp_posts, xoops_wp_comments WHERE xoops_wp_posts.ID = xoops_wp_comments.comment_post_ID AND xoops_wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND xoops_wp_comments.comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY xoops_wp_comments.comment_date DESC LIMIT

What did I do, and how can I fix it?

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits