TunaOnToast
Contact Form
  • 2008/1/14 21:16

• TunaOnToast

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/14

Hello.

I'm currently running the guild website for my World of Wacraft guild. In the past we've had people that wanted to join the guild make an application on a public section on our forum. However I wanted a standard application form to be used by everyone applying.

Right now I'm running Liaise 1.26 and have the form sent to the "officer" group. It sort of works, but not really optimal since the applicants can't view any replies to their applications. Also I have to move the application to the forum manually so the "officers" can comment on the application.

You've probably guessed what I'm looking for by now. Is there a Contact Form module around that can "post" on a spesific part of a forum (using CBB 3.0.8 btw)? If not have anyone modified a Contact Form module to have it do that? In that case I would greatly appreciate any information about how to modify said module. In the case that none of the two other options applies, do anyone feel like writing such a module or modifying a existing module if possible?

I recon such a module would be useful for other types of websites aswell, not only gaming related ones.

Any assistance on the matter would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Login

Who's Online

448 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 448

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits