script_fu
Farewell Netscape... Eol to an old friend...

This was my first replacement browser as suggested from a old program. I remember the old days building my first website. I found a program called webtutor. Which is now called pagetutor.com anyway the guy who wrote the wonderful program was pushing notepad and netscape as the only way to build a website.

So I dug in and followed what he was teaching. It wasn't 20 minutes into the tut that I had my first webpage. Anyway I studied the lil gem frontwards and backwards using a netscape browser. I started making wonderful sites using the knowledge that he had taught me.

In my spare time I have always built and repaired computers for people. They would drop off the computers and I would fix them. Then I would load up all my fav software on them. Netscape was the defacto standard along with the webtutor tut.

To this day I still do that for people and I dont put netscape on them anymore I use firefox. And after almost ten years I still put Page Tutor by Joe Barta on every computer I build or fix.

Good bye netscape my old friend. I never would have found XOOPS if it wasn't for you...

Login

Who's Online

300 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 300

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits