rkennett
PICAL - Reminders
  • 2007/12/18 21:13

• rkennett

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/17

Hi Folks, currently we are using PICAL (7.0) as a community calendar. Well... we want to use PICAL but I can't find any documentation that would help me 'sell it' internally. Specifically I am looking for the email reminder functionality that could be set to send an email alert in advance of a scheduled event. This could be because I don't know where to look...or.... there is no documentation and even if there were, the feature isn't available. So, plain and simple, I could use a little help.
Thanks
Rick

script_fu
Re: PICAL - Reminders

I dont remember that feature in pical. However it has been a long time since I have used it. I now use zoullou's cal. I am not sure if this feature is in his cal. You could post a feature request at...http://zoullou.net/

You could try to post this question on gijoe's website aswell.

http://xoops.peak.ne.jp/

Will_H
  • 2007/12/19 1:29

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

The feature was never in it, however zoullou has a who going who not, perhaps it has reminder built in. IDK.

he released a new version today as well, with recurring events. Officially making it the best calendar module for xoops.

However it is still a dev module, so testing / at your own risk use only.

script_fu

I don't remember the feature in zoullou's cal at all. I don't have a site up atm that is using his cal.

The good news is zoullou takes donations for features that users need. I think this is a much needed feature but not one that I can donate to atm.

I've been meaning to post up some features for the cal myself but have not had the time. I hope there will be a project in my future that will need his expertise. In which I can donate to his cal project.

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (171 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits