wellstuck
Is this a Vista problem
  • 2007/11/15 8:59

• wellstuck

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/11/14

Hi, I have just installed XOOPS and everything is running fine except for logging in on a vista pc. I created an admin account on one of my windows xp PC's and i created a user account on a vista pc. On my XP PC I can log in and out when i want but with my Vista PC I have trouble all of the time. Sometimes I cant log in and keep trying but it just redirects me to the log in page each time. If I leave it for a couple of hours and try again, I get in but it won't do it immediately. Is this a common problem or is there anything I can change?

Anonymous
Re: Is this a Vista problem
  • 2007/11/15 9:30

• Anonymous

• Since:

I run Vista and don't get your problem.

Sounds like it could be a browser setting issue to me. Have you compared the settings on the two PCs?

Also, please see this note:

"Users who still suffer from login problem after implementing the patch are suggested to turn on custom session in system preferences, or set "enableRegenerateId" to FALSE in /kernel/session.php line #78.

on this news item on this website

wellstuck
Re: Is this a Vista problem
  • 2007/11/15 11:46

• wellstuck

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/11/14

I will try that thanks. I must say i am getting used to the settings of this software after playing with it for a while and it is much better than previous software i have been using for years myphpnuke. Well done to the developers

Login

Who's Online

1079 user(s) are online (231 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 1079

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits