Mudnuts4x4
MYSQL Restore Error - Help
  • 2007/10/27 21:25

• Mudnuts4x4

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/21

I keep getting the following messages when I try to restore from 2 different databases:

1st DB Message:
MySQL-ERROR
Error in Query:

CREATE TABLE xoops2_bb_posts_text ( post_id int(10) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, post_text text, post_edit text, PRIMARY KEY (post_id), KEY search (post_text) );
MySQL says:

Couldn't create table: xoops2_bb_posts_text

2nd DB Message:
MySQL-ERROR
Error in Query:

CREATE TABLE `xoops2_art_artcat` ( `ac_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `art_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `cat_id` mediumint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `uid` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `ac_register` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `ac_publish` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `ac_feature` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (ac_id), KEY `cat_id` (cat_id), KEY `art_id` (art_id) )TYPE=MyISAM;
MySQL says:

Couldn't create table: xoops2_art_artcat

The only database not being restored is the actual posts in the forums. All members post counts and forum topics are there....Can someone explain why this is happening and how I can fix it.
Mudnut

wizanda
Re: MYSQL Restore Error - Help
  • 2007/10/27 21:37

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

You could also try installing the modules, so the database is established and then removing the head information and just inserting the data alone into it.....

Mudnuts4x4
Re: MYSQL Restore Error - Help
  • 2007/10/27 21:53

• Mudnuts4x4

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/21

I really didnt understand what you suggested...

I already have the module installed (newbb). Are you saying re-install it?

What is the head information and how do I remove it?

Also... when I go to the foum and select a topic this appears over the header of the site:

NewbbTopicHandler::getAllPosts error:SELECT p.*, t.* FROM xoops2_bb_posts p, xoops2_bb_posts_text t WHERE p.topic_id=72 AND p.post_id = t.post_id AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY p.post_id ASC
Mudnut

Login

Who's Online

175 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 175

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits