1
Catzwolf
Mod rewrite question
  • 2007/10/6 17:43

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


I have been trying to add a simple mod rewrite to WF-Channel and without much luck. Could someone help me out with this issue a little?

tried the following:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule index
-cid-(.*).html index.php?cid=$1

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule index
/cid/(.*) index.php?cid=$1
RewriteRule index
/cid/(.*)/ index.php?cid=$1

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule index
,(.*).html index.php?cid=$1

And nothing happens :/

Thank you

Catz

2
alfred
Re: Mod rewrite question
  • 2007/10/6 18:00

  • alfred

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 249

  • Since: 2005/10/29


RewriteRule ^index-cid-(.*).html index.php?cid=$1 [L]

Alfred

3
Catzwolf
Re: Mod rewrite question
  • 2007/10/7 18:24

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


Hiya Alfred,

Thanks, I tried that as well and no luck.

I know it mod rewrite is working (My Joomla testsites uses it so.....) but nothing I try on XOOPS works. Blah.

Catz