Errors smartpartner_2.0_rc

I posted the errors over on xgarage.

Catzwolf
Re: Smart Partner Errors...
  • 2007/10/6 14:21

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

What version of XOOPS are you using? As this seems like an old bug in $myts that was found a few versions ago.

If it is the latest version I suggest you send XOOPS a bug report or upgrade to the lastest version.

script_fu
Errors smartpartner_2.0_rc

Php 5.2.4
Xoops 2.0.17-rc2
SmartPartner 2.0 RC
SmartObject Framework 0.92

Thanks for your time catz.

script_fu
Notices: smartpartner_2.0_rc

I posted in the 2.0.17 thread to be sure. The error comes from the admin url of smart partner after submit. Can this still be core related?

script_fu
Notices: smartpartner_2.0_rc

Hmmm the mother load..

Notice: Use of undefined constant _CO_SPARTNER_FULL_PERM_READ assumed '_CO_SPARTNER_FULL_PERM_READ' in file /modules/smartpartner/class/partner.php line 639
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _CO_SPARTNER_FULL_PERM_READ_DSC assumed '_CO_SPARTNER_FULL_PERM_READ_DSC' in file /modules/smartpartner/class/partner.php line 639
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _CO_SPARTNER_PART_PERM_READ assumed '_CO_SPARTNER_PART_PERM_READ' in file /modules/smartpartner/class/partner.php line 640
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _CO_SPARTNER_PART_PERM_READ_DSC assumed '_CO_SPARTNER_PART_PERM_READ_DSC' in file /modules/smartpartner/class/partner.php line 640
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _CO_SPARTNER_STATUS_OFFLINE assumed '_CO_SPARTNER_STATUS_OFFLINE' in file /modules/smartpartner/include/common.php line 67
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _CO_SPARTNER_STATUS_ONLINE assumed '_CO_SPARTNER_STATUS_ONLINE' in file /modules/smartpartner/include/common.php line 69

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits