costas7
Problems with xoops 2.0.16
  • 2007/10/1 20:28

• costas7

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/20

I would like to ask some questions that i can't answer myself.

I use the XOOPS 2.0.16 for my new site the last month and the last day my site does not work properly.

1. For example webmasters are not allowed to moderate Forum and some times they don't even recognised as webmasters and have the same rights as Registered Users althought permissions are set correctly.

2. Users can't log in and even if they manage to log in they instantly log out without their will and the site continues to works as if they were logged in...

3. Some topics seem not to exist in forum but they actually exist. And a user can access them only via the "Latest topics" block in the starting page.

4. The "Admins Corner" subforum is set to be seen only by the admins, but some times all users can see it in forum main page.

5. If a user logs out the site counter shows that he logged out but in the forum is seen to be still logged in to his last topic.

6. In the downloads section you can see all categories and subcategories but sometimes you can't access uploaded files though you should.

I can't explain all the above but i strongly believe that all these problems are caused due to XOOPS 2.0.16 malfunction...

I xope you can help me...

Visit my site at http://pasp-civil.gr

Login

Who's Online

309 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 309

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits