jiri_pasek
CBB - Categories + Forums -> You don't have permission to access ... on this server.
  • 2007/8/14 6:30

• jiri_pasek

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/14

Good morning.

After installation of XOOPS 2.0.16 and CBB 3.08 (including required components xoopseditor 1.10 a frameworks art 1.10) + 7Xred design, on a hosted server (Linux + Apache), without any warnings/errors, I have one trouble:
I cannot insert/update new category or forum using administration pages, I get
You don't have permission to access /modules/newbb/admin/admin_cat_manager.php on this server.
and
You don't have permission to access /modules/newbb/admin/admin_forum_manager.php on this server.

Although the pages are on correct place, they have correct rights and it is possible to launch them - I normally get the list of current categories and forums. It is possible to delete forum, all other operations in administration pages work OK as well ...

I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the CBB module (no change), run the debug mode (no help - the page does not show anything except the "you don't have permission" message).

I have a suggestion what *could* maybe cause a troouble - my pages are run on a third level domain, maybe on category/forum update/insert part of script misses some configuration and some part of the insert/update page is searched on wrong place ...?

Does anyone have any idea how to move forward? What can be the cause? What can I do to reveal it?

Thanks for any suggestions, I have already spent significant time on it )

Jiri

jiri_pasek
Re: CBB - Categories + Forums -> You don't have permission to access ... on this server.
  • 2007/8/14 12:49

• jiri_pasek

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/14

Problem resolved (at least for me
It is a bit hard for me to tell you - but I can succesfully proceed all described troubled operations in Internet Explorer 7 without any troubles. Firefox (version 2.0.0.6) fails (the way I described above) ... I don't know what is wrong, but I don't have time to check it more.
Jiri

Login

Who's Online

445 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 445

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits