• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/7/14

XOOPS 2.0.16
PHP 4.4.7
MySql 4.1.22-standard
CBB 3.0.8
Firefox 2.0.0.6
Default Theme and Template

Recently I've noticed that the tool sets such as link, email, flash, etc. in Extended DHTML form no longer work properly. I can click on the insert email address button or another button and the context popups appear asking for the information to insert but after entering the information and clicking ok, nothing is inserted in the text area.

Everything works perfectly in Internet Explorer and has worked fine in Firefox until recently. I'm thinking that this problem started after the latest update to Firefox, but I'm really not sure. I have two computers and have the same problem with both.

I also noticed that Extended DHTML form works fine using Firefox in CBB's admin section.

I have a test site set up on my local computer that basically mirrors my online site. I'm not having any problems with it whatsoever. I use XAMPP for the test site so PHP and MySql versions are different.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this problem? All help is sincerely appreciated.

Update:
Using Webdeveloper's error console for javascript errors, I got the following errors when I attempted to add a html link to the forum.

domobj.focus is not a function
domobj.value has no properties

These errors point to mysite/class/xoopseditor/dhtmlext/xoops.js

hackbrill
Re: Extended DHTML form not working properly in Firefox
  • 2007/8/24 2:29

• hackbrill

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/7/14

bump

Login

Who's Online

379 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 379

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits