bugirc
Notifications
  • 2007/7/11 21:46

• bugirc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/3 1

Hello I have the 2.2.x Version and I have added the notifications block to my site. I add some settings about when I want to send my site notifacations, ( all ok ) but 1 or 2 days next, the settings are lost automatically. But this is not the setting for the notifications ( notify me until I log in again ) because I have selected the ( notify me for all ). What about it?

script_fu
Re: Notifications

I am not sure what your asking here? Does your site not hold the setting (notify me for all)?

Try posting in your own language maybe we can translate it so we may understand better...

bugirc
  • 2007/7/12 8:08

• bugirc

• Just popping in

Yes my site doesn't hold the notifications settings in each module. After 1 or 2 days all settings lost.

bugirc
  • 2007/7/22 11:47

• bugirc

• Just popping in

Please help me! Any idea? Is this a bug? Every 1 or 2 days all notification settings of admin ( on modules ) lost.

attock
  • 2007/7/22 13:30

• attock

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/8/20

It is a little unclear to me aswell.

Quote:
I add some settings about when I want to send my site notifacations

What do you mean by that? Are you talkin about the notification block - like for example in a module, at the bottom of the page there are options of notifying the user [who is browsing that module] to be notified when a new post\new article\new stuff is added to that module.

What do you mean you say:
Quote:
I want to send my site notifacations

and what do you mean byQuote:

( all ok ) but 1 or 2 days next, the settings are lost automatically.

What settings are lost?

What is your website and does it happen to all the users or just happens with you - the admin?

Login

Who's Online

204 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 204

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits