irmtfan
[XOOPS Team] - irmtfan - Communications - member
  • 2007/6/11 6:38

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

I am a 4 years old XOOPS member. from the beginning i try to help others mainly on issues with XOOPS and non english multi-bytes languages.
i create some sites with xoops. jadoogaran.org is the first and high trafic one. also i am a co-webmaster of persian support site.and of course i work on some Company and NGO websites in Iran. one of them that i allowed to name is Fahimmoshaver.com

i translate various XOOPS Core and many modules to persian. you can find them here:http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/?xoops-fa

i barely know what is php and also im a terrible designer but write some useful hacks mostly for my issues in maintenance and optimization.
i want to be helpful as much as i can from send bugs and features for Core/Modules to help other members to find a solution for their personal and strange problems.

according to my abilities i think the only team that i can work on is Communication and mainly on promotion, translation, and finally do my role as an ambassador.
I will be happy to work on the communications team and try to do my best to help others.

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits