jhallem
Need help!! ASAP
  • 2007/6/8 22:16

• jhallem

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/28

Hello all,

I'm a longtime user of XOOPS, but mostly as a casual website-haver. I've recently encountered a problem where instead of the site, the following message comes up.

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/mnt/111/free.fr/e/9/mercenary.theatre/include/common.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/mnt/156/sdb/e/9/mercenary.theatre) in /mnt/156/sdb/e/9/mercenary.theatre/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(/mnt/111/free.fr/e/9/mercenary.theatre/include/common.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /mnt/156/sdb/e/9/mercenary.theatre/mainfile.php on line 95

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mnt/111/free.fr/e/9/mercenary.theatre/include/common.php' (include_path='/mnt/156/sdb/e/9/mercenary.theatre/include:.:/usr/php4/lib/php') in /mnt/156/sdb/e/9/mercenary.theatre/mainfile.php on line 95

I have no idea what to do with this!

Please Help!

Mercenary-theatre.com

JMorris
Re: Need help!! ASAP
  • 2007/6/8 22:28

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Sounds like your hosting provider has implimented the open_basedir security tweak in WHM.

You'll need to make sure all of your files for that site reside in the folder it references in allowed path(s):

specifically:
Quote:
/mnt/156/sdb/e/9/mercenary.theatre

HTH.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits