jegelstaff
[XoopsTeam] jegelstaff - core development - member

Thank you to those who encouraged me to step forward here! I would not do it without your support.

I have over 7 years experience working in PHP, and got my ZCE designation last year.

I am a founder of Freeform Solutions, a not-for-profit organization that helps other not-for-profits use technology to meet their mission goals. We have built several XOOPS sites over the last few years.

I also develop and maintain the Formulize project which is an advanced XOOPS module that does everything and makes coffee. Almost.

I have presented at a few conferences and elsewhere about XOOPS and Formulize.

I'll make no bones about it...our interest in XOOPS is focused around the parts of XOOPS that are necessary for Formulize to function. The key things there, are user/group management, permission management, and the whole forms class, which has stagnated for way too long.

The key thing for the health of the XOOPS project, is to unite the 2.0.x and 2.2 branches. The core development team should stop forking XOOPS itself and instead release something that lets people move forward from the code they have.

I look forward to helping give direction and life to the next phase of the XOOPS project.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Anonymous
Re: [XoopsTeam] jegelstaff - core development - member
  • 2007/6/8 19:08

• Anonymous

• Since:

Another on my personal list of those I hoped would step forward

Good man!

JMorris
Re: [XoopsTeam] jegelstaff - core development - member
  • 2007/6/8 19:15

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Thank you Julian! I too was hoping to see your name among the list to step up.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits