bugirc
Problems with CBB & XM-Members stats and other css!!
  • 2007/6/3 20:10

• bugirc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/3 1

Hello,
my problem is that I don't know how to comfigure the backround images of the CBB's categorry header and others. The other poblem is that I don't know how to change XM-Membersstat's header and other backround images. :( please help me. In the CBB's css named newwbb.css I am adding backround in the part named: header_category but the header backround is not changing. From where I must comfigure that backrounds? from style.css ( my main css file) or newbb.css ??? Please help me and I you can tell me exactly the css codes I must write beacause I am not expert in programming. Sorry for my pure english problems! ( I am from greece and I can't speak english very well )

Firthermore the notifications settings that there are in the bottom off forums and other pages are expanded. open. I want to be them all closed ( hidden ) by default. How I can do it with my main css?

The final problem is that in the Internet explorer the messages like: Your account is created, or: notifications settings are verry big! like this but in mozilla all works fine. how I can repair it from css? I know that this is a XOOPS problem but I have found some themes that repairs it.

Please help me. It's very important.
Thank you all. Alexander.

My site is: www.shopz.gr Come to see it you want to understand what I must do.

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits