wynnter
Slightly Annoyed
  • 2007/5/4 4:50

• wynnter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/4 4

Hey there... I will admit it straight away, Im a total noob... I dont know html, but I have been told to make a XOOPS site.. Im getting most of it down being a fast learner but I am having a few problems.

The website Im currently constructing under is http://begeara.com/alex/htdocs/

First most importantly Im trying to put a front page up that when a "guest" or "anonymous user" is browsing the site they can see a nice intro page in the center block center... I have tried creating a custom block, but when I go to the anonymous blocks its not there to make visible... I would like to put a few custom blocks there, and not make the site so private, I would like th anonymous user to be able to view everything, just not post anything...

Secondly I finally have the gallery working and all the other various modules, I downloaded a module for "ads", its module name is "catads" I think its not a bad addition... This module allowed me (as an administrater) to post an ad, but the ad does not show up anywhere except in "my ads" section which is only under my name. It needs to be approved, and I have looked everywhere, I cannot find the approval button... Prob something really simple....

I had installed a few modules that didnt agree with the
system and instead of installing the situate themselves in the system admin-modules section under modules admin... they dont have a name, they cannot be un installed and remain there not connected to anything...

Any help would be great.... Thankyou in advance...

Login

Who's Online

436 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 436

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits