BroHam
Jamroom module or bridge
  • 2007/4/27 15:56

• BroHam

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/3/31

Jamroom allows you to build a music community, and I like what I see for the most part. It is free to download and install and the upgrade licenses are fair in price. I would love to use Jamroom with XOOPS instead of having to power my entire site with Jamroom, but that means it needs to be integrated.

Jamroom comes equipped with bridges already installed for things like Joomla and SMF, but not Xoops. I am using SMF as my forum, and it is wrapped in XOOPS with integrated registration and login/logout. Bridging SMF and Jamroom works, but only for registration that takes place through Jamroom. Login/logout is not integrated with any of the Jamroom "bridges," as far as I know.

Can anyone bridge XOOPS and Jamroom?

Can we have bridges for many other things developed and supported by the XOOPS community available for download or built into the core? I think it would be a huge improvement, and I have read that lately many are concerned with anything and everything that might help XOOPS pick up steam.

This is a lot to ask for from someone that knows nothing about PHP and can only wish he could contribute to Xoops, but I have to ask, right?
I don't know.

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits