jwinston
Installation Boo-Boo
  • 2007/4/24 16:00

• jwinston

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/22

Here is the problem.
1. I did not read the instructions properly.

I downloaded and unziped the XOOPS file. I uploaded the complete file to my server and ran the install program. Completely customized the site including modules and themes. The site works fine.

The problem is i customized the site using www.mysite.com/htdocs and this is how i have to asscess it. When I use www.mysite.com i get error messages.

I went back and reread the instructions and see where I should have uploaded only the htdocs file to my root server.

I have tried to fix the problem without starting over by coping the customized htdocs file to my root server and renaming it xoops. However when I use www.mysite.com i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/35/d97601974/htdocs/xoops/header.php on line 35

My question is , "Is there a way to fix the problem without deleting the entire flie and starting all over again?" When I say I have completely customized the site, I mean modules, themes, blocks, banners and all. So I really don't want to have to redo everything if I don't have to.

Can someone please advise me?

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits