Maadman
cbb 3.08 upgrade, block missing, got error 134 from storage engine
  • 2007/4/15 1:00

• Maadman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/17

Just updated to cbb 3.08, installed the latest xoopseditor and frameworks as well. It says got error 134 from storage engine whenever I try to sync or update the module.

My "most recent topics" block has now dissappeared and does not even appear under blocks in admin. I really need this block as it is a key part of the website. Does anyone have any ideas why this block is no longer showing? I have searched the forums for 2 hours and could not find an answer. It is really becoming a pain to update anything with xoops. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help on this issue.

BlueStocking
Re: cbb 3.08 upgrade, block missing, got error 134 from storage engine

In the link below I see several mentions of this type of problem... Maybe it will help you until someone else comes along with a better answer.

Google search on xoops

Good Luck,
BS
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Maadman
  • 2007/4/15 1:23

• Maadman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/17

Well I gathered from one of those links that the 134 typically means its trying to delete a table that has already been deleted or the tables have crashed (which i've already checked). I still have no idea why the block would just dissappear from admin block view, It shows up as with a block id under permissions but the block is no where to be found anywhere else. I've tried updating the module and system admin module, deleting/creating the templat, nothing brings the block back.

BlueStocking

by Maadman on 2007/4/14 20:23:09

When one makes changes and they do not see those changes reflected ... I have heard them (those in the know) say many times to delete all the files from the /template_c folder. LEAVING the INDEX.PHP only.

I imagine that would be worth a try... and not do any damage.

Again, Good luck
BS
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

231 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 231

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits