richreplicas
Oscommerce Bug Problems--customer groups & more

I've looked at all the postings in all forums before I posted this question:

When I click in admin on Customer Groups in the Customer box, I get this:

public_html/modules/osC/admin/customer_groups.php on line 79

When I click on Distributors on the box on the left in admin I get:

public_html/modules/osC/admin/distributors.php on line 62

I looked at the code, one of the strings had 2 ss's following the word distributors. Fixed that ,but still reads above.

And is there a FREE shipping mode in this shipping module I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks

Susan
*There are no stupid questions*

Peekay
Re: Oscommerce Bug Problems--customer groups & more
  • 2007/4/5 18:48

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Hi richreplicas. Welcome to Xoops.org.

To be honest, unless it has had a recent upgrade that I'm not aware of, the osCommerce module is getting on a bit. Hopefully someone will be using it and knows a solution to your problem, but I doubt if it is supported by the developer anymore.

I did install the Zen Cart module once with success, but I confess I never tried using it in a commercial site. If you have used osCommerce before, Zen Cart will be familiar.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

richreplicas
Re: Oscommerce Bug Problems--customer groups & more

Hey Peek,

Ok, took your recomendation and installed Zencart. Love it a ton more than oscommerce.

BUT big problem. Since you installed it successfully, maybe you would know. Customers have to create an account and login prior to purchasing. Once they do successfully create an account, they go to log in and it says. No such account.

So the loop starts. Takes them to the main page, try to login, takes them to main site. And over and over.

I've tried everything. Creating an account within xoops, then one in cart. To see if they meld. They dont.

Is there any way I can make XOOPS and this zen cart a non membership site? Do they HAVE to sign in?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Got everything else ready to go except this. If they can't sign in, the site is no good.

Susan

Login

Who's Online

373 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 373

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits